The Japan Self-Care Promotion Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association")
establishes the following policy for the protection of personal information and strives to
handle it appropriately. The purpose of use of personal information in the Association and
procedures for disclosing personal information to individuals are as follows.
１．Acquisition of Personal Information
The Association will obtain personal information through lawful and fair means.
２．Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The purposes of use of personal information at the Association are to ensure the
appropriate implementation of the following operations:
(1) Contact and sending related work to gift winners in campaigns
(2) Statistical data analysis work for site service improvement
(3) Contact work with manuscript requesters and contributors, sending published articles, remittance of manuscript fees, and other related work
(4) Various surveys and research work aimed at improving the quality of the site
(5) Management and operation work.
３．Use of Personal Information
- The Association will use personal information within the scope of the stated purpose of use at the time of acquisition and as necessary to carry out its operations.
- When the Association outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, it will conclude a contract that imposes appropriate obligations for the management of personal information on the third party and ensure appropriate management.
４．Handling of Personal Information Provided to Third Parties:
Except as required by law, the Association will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the individual concerned.
５．Management of personal information
- The Association strives to keep the personal information it holds as up-to-date and accurate as possible within the scope of the intended use.
- The Association takes sufficient precautions to ensure the safe management of personal information, such as preventing loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
６．Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
The Association confirms that individuals have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of their personal information (held by the Association with the authority to disclose, etc.), and promptly responds to such requests without objection.
７．Organization and structure
- The Association appoints a personal information protection manager to ensure the proper management of personal information. The personal information protection manager is the Secretary-General. In addition, each department under the direction of the Secretary- General ensures the appropriate handling of personal information in daily business operations.
- The Association conducts education for officers and employees on the protection and proper management of personal information, and thoroughly ensures the appropriate handling of personal information in daily business operations.
８．Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of Personal Information Protection
The Association will implement, maintain and continuously improve this policy by disseminating and ensuring that all employees and related parties of the Association are fully aware of it.
For any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, including the procedures mentioned above, please contact us through the inquiry form below.